We provide specialist services not normally provided by others to farmers, landowners and farm managers.
We have a long history of contributing original and successful solutions to out-of-the-ordinary problems as well as providing day-to-day technical advice in respect of soil, water, nutrient and other resource aspects of a variety of modern rural businesses.
- Soil surveys for land use suitability
- Fertiliser recommendation and farm waste management plans
- Management of agricultural and off-farm wastes and their application to land
- New farm and infrastructure layout, management and planning including farm buildings, crop storage facilities and reservoirs
- Regulation and environmental permitting
- Farm diversification and equestrian enterprises
- Grant aid and agricultural support scheme
Are you interested in this service?
Contact one our experienced specialists to further discuss your needs.