Successfully Securing Planning Consents for over 30 years.
Making and managing planning applications, and dealing with the planning process is a core area of work undertaken by RAC, with the company instructed by both local authorities and private clients.
RAC is regularly commissioned by local planning authorities to undertake independent assessments of applications for agricultural and countryside developments, providing specialist expertise to planning officers.
We provide a full suite of planning services to private individuals, commercial businesses and other organisations, providing advice on design, preparing and submitting planning applications for a wide range of opportunities, including:
- dwellings for agricultural, equestrian and other rural workers
- change of use of farm buildings to residential and commercial uses
- small to large-scale agricultural developments including intensive livestock units, horticultural units, crop, water and waste handling and storage facilities
- equestrian developments
- renewable energy developments
- tourism and leisure developments
We keep in contact with the planning authority during the submission period to work towards achieving planning consent.
In the event of a refusal we prepare and present evidence to planning appeals and inquiries for our client – be that the Applicant or the Local Planning Authority.
Are you interested in this service?
Contact one our experienced specialists to further discuss your needs.