Litigation & Insurance
Robust Opinion based on Extensive Experience
Our consultants work at all levels of the judicial process from the Magistrates Court to the High Court and have provided technical support for cases taken to the European Court.
We also assist insurers and loss adjusters in the assessment of causation, liability and quantum in a wide variety of insurance claims, providing specialist technical and management expertise in large, complex and unusual claims.
Specific expertise includes:
- Personal Injury Claims involving animals in the field or the interaction between man and machinery
- Losses due to failures in seed, fertiliser or pesticide applications taking into account chemical properties, timing of use, and application methods
- Waste management, pollution and contamination, including for the Environment Agency
- Crop handling, processing and storage, including causes of and managing fires in store
- Odour and other nuisance associated with the operation of livestock production units
- Machinery failure in places like field, stores or milking parlours
Are you interested in this service?
Contact one our experienced specialists to further discuss your needs.